Monday, July 2, 2012

Annyeong.

It's been months since my last post. I kept posts regarding my latest trip to Korea (April 2012) as private due to some not-so-ethical things that we did along the trip. Hahaha nothing against the law, but it is frowned upon in the Kpop world.

So, now my university life is over. Alot of drama that. Somethings are still hanging in the way, but I think with good faith, its possible to overcome any hurdles that come my way.

I finished a book recently. Titled 'A Prisoner of Birth' by Jeffrey Archer. One of the many books that I bought during the last big bad wolf sale. Its a great book! Not really my type of story, but after reading the first chapter, I was already hooked. There were many levels to the story too, so kept me entertained the whole time. It was hard putting it down, even though I stupidly bought the hard cover version, which weighs a ton (or so it seems) and makes it hard to read while lying down. Reading it, I felt inspired. More so because of Sir Nicholas's life, rather than Danny. I'm no genius and definitely no radical, hahahah so I'll be the mellow, stick-to-the-rules kind of person, okay?

I've cleared out my phone and camera, and updated 'Milky and Sauda's Photoalbum' on my facebook. It feels nice to have something to update about. I can look back later to see how much they've grown and all the silly things they've done. =) My milks and soda~~ ^^

My last exam paper was on the 22nd of June. It's only been a little over a week since then, but I've done alot of catching up on my sewing projects. Since I have alot of fabric lying around, rather than buy more, I figured, I'll go through what I have first and try to finish things that I've started long ago. I did 2 pink, and 1 blue cushion covers for the smaller pillows, and a full 4 set of the gold colored cushion covers for the medium sized pillows. And got the table cloth for our Sabah house done. Well, that's out of the way. I also finished my first blouse. It's a replica of Raiza's pink blouse, and mine, I used green instead. It's pretty simple, and rather fragile, but I think overall still better than most of my previous works. With any luck, I think this one can last quite some time. I've also started on my floral print dress that I wanted to do long ago. It's such pretty fabric, I have high hopes it will turn out well.

I hope to finish this dress come my birthday, so I have a new outfit ^^ Also I plan to repaint my whole room blue and white. It'll feel a lot cooler and friendlier to live in. Hopefully can sew matching bed decor and curtains to go with it~~ I will need alot of money for this, but hey, I'm going to start working, so I wont be too broke I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter